L-Carnitine is a conditionally essential amino acid which is synthesized (25%) in the liver and kidney from precursors like lysine methionine, niacin, Vitamin B6 vitamin C and iron. The remaining 75% of daily L-carnitine requirement is obtained from dietary source like red meat. Cereals, grasses and vegetables are very low in L-carnitine.
To improve both sprint and endurance performance.
Ideal support in :
Administer 2-3 times weekly or as directed by Veterinarian